DevOps Engineer (f/m/x)
Location: Vienna, Austria
trigo is an owner-managed service company specialized in software development and DevOps based in Vienna, Austria. Our areas of expertise include process consulting, architecture and technology, as well as the implementation of individual solutions to meet the highest possible standards for our clients.
You’ve come to the right place if you share our interest and passion for the following technologies; NodeJS, React, Kubernetes, Openshift, Ansible, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL.
We’re all about working in an agile way. Whether it’s in pairs, as a mob or tackling it on your own. Whatever way we choose - we can learn and laugh together.
Our recipe for success: strong team spirit, a positive working environment and learning as a part of our everyday work.
- experienced on a technical level and well able to implement all round solutions
- a team player, communicative and approach colleagues and customers openly
- not afraid to address challenges in a direct manner
Your tasks as trigo’s DevOps Engineer
- support design, development, roll-out and ongoing operation of scalable, distributed software systems
- configure, maintain and tune OpenShift and Kubernetes clusters
- develop Configuration Management Solutions with Ansible
- conception, setup, and operation of monitoring solutions with Prometheus
- optimization and ongoing development of continuous delivery pipeline with Jenkins and Openshift/Kubernetes
What you should bring to the table
- advanced networking know-how (especially TCP/IP, VXLAN, DNS)
- willingness to complete technical certifications
- be able to identify areas of improvement and propose solutions to the team
- 3+ years experience with Linux system administration, maintenance & operation of cluster solutions
- a willingness to gain skills in new technologies, combined with an urge to stay on the ball
- no fear of development tools (e.g. Git) and methods (e.g. Scrum)
What we’ve got to offer
- Flexible working hours
- Wiener Linien Annual Pass
- Conferences incl. travel expenses and accommodation
- Yearly training budget
For this position, we can offer a competitive salary based on your qualifications and experience. Transparency and fairness are incredibly important to us here at trigo, which is why we maintain an open and transparent salary policy. For legal purposes, we would like to point out that a KV minimum salary of € 2,979 gross per month applies.
Female, male, intersexual and everything in between: it doesn’t matter to us.
Ready to become trigo’s next DevOps Engineer?
Send your application to: email@example.com