Backend Developer (f/m/x)
Location: Vienna, Austria
trigo is an owner-managed service company specialized in software development and DevOps based in Vienna, Austria. Our areas of expertise include process consulting, architecture and technology, as well as the implementation of individual solutions to meet the highest possible standards for our clients.
You’ve come to the right place if you share our interest and passion for the following technologies; NodeJS, React, Kubernetes, Openshift, Ansible, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL.
We’re all about working in an agile way. Whether it’s in pairs, as a mob or tackling it on your own. Whatever way we choose - we can learn and laugh together.
Our recipe for success: strong team spirit, a positive working environment and learning as a part of our everyday work.
- can adjust to different technologies, curious and ready to learn new things
- have a deep understanding of modern web technologies, protocols & concepts such as TCP/IP, HTTP, REST, GraphQL, SSL, AuthZ/AuthN, WebSockets, etc
- want to work on interesting & big projects, contribute your ideas & skills, but also be challenged by your team
Your tasks as trigo’s Backend Developer
- lay a strong foundation for the team
- develop modern (micro-)service-based applications
- develop concepts & architectures
- become a mentor and the go-to person for junior Devs
What you should bring to the table
- 3+ years of experience in modern software development within a professional/corporate environment (TDD, Agile/SCRUM/Kanban, CI/CD)
- sound Linux know-how
- at least basic Docker & DevOps knowledge (really nice to have: Kubernetes/Openshift)
- practical experience with modern database/queue/search technologies. What we’re currently using: MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, MySQL
- experience with modern distributed application architectures, (Micro-)Services, CQRS, Event Based Programming
What we’ve got to offer
- Flexible working hours
- Wiener Linien Annual Pass
- Conferences incl. travel expenses and accommodation
- Yearly training budget
For this position, we can offer a competitive salary based on your qualifications and experience. Transparency and fairness are incredibly important to us here at trigo, which is why we maintain an open and transparent salary policy. For legal purposes, we would like to point out that a KV minimum salary of € 2,979 gross per month applies.
Female, male, intersexual and everything in between: it doesn’t matter to us.
Ready to become trigo’s next Backend Developer?
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org